Friday, October 12, 2012

Deer & A New Purse



Anyone that knows me knows just how much I love deer!  I've only been fortunate enough to see them in our backyard only once until yesterday!!  I was busy sewing my new Fall purse when I heard Laila growling out the window.  I ran over to the window and there were 2 deer in our backyard!  I went screaming and running through the house to find my camera!  The 3 of us sat and watched the two deer eat what was left of some of the green leaves in our yard for about 10 minutes until they casually walked off onto the woods!  I honestly can say I love where I live!


 I was laughing so bad at the intensity of Laila & Buddy watching the deer! 
I finally completed my Fall purse!  I found this vintage purple tweed at my secret fabric spot.
I added a mustard colored button for an extra front pocket.
The inner fabric was purchased in Mexico on our honeymoon this past Summer.  
I made a mustard colored pocket embellished with vintage lace and a typed label.
I added a flap and sewn the same inner floral fabric on the backing.
I make similar purses H E R E in my Etsy store: Lace Anne Queen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...