Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Been A While...

{ hand sewing hexies in the car }
It's been quite a couple of weeks!  I haven't posted in a while due to my dog Laila taking ill. 
Long story short we thought she sprained her paw.  However after multiple 2 hour long trips back and forth to the vet with an extremely sick dog { I literally had to carry her } we found out she has Lyme's Disease.  After receiving her last antibiotic today { HOORAY } she's looking & feeling a lot better.  I am beyond happy and humbled to have her healthy.

We also took a business trip out to Chicago & stayed in a pet friendly hotel which was a lot of fun!  We ate at Portillo's - they have the best cheesy fries and Italian beef sandwiches!  
I spent the long hours in the car working on hand sewing my hexies for my new throw pillow!  I finally finished it, and I am very proud because this was my first attempt sewing with hexagons/quilting!  I am hooked now and can't wait to start my next project.





{ We've been having the most beautiful sunsets here lately }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...