Friday, September 14, 2012

LAQ Packaging

One of my favorite parts of selling on etsy is my creative process with my packaging.  I rarely do the same thing twice due to the variety of items I sell, however there still is the same 'ingredients' involved in the process!  Here is a glimpse of a package I just packaged this evening!


 I bought this washi tape from etsy seller: { Pretty Tape }  She has beautiful washi tapes!  Highly recommended! 






One of my favorite components are my gift tags!  I use scrap fabric and feed it into my typewriter, then type away!  I sew it directly onto the actual paper tag.  I find them more unique than those machine made label tags. Plus in the long run it will save you a lot of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...